Cosalt Baysdale 2005
Winchelsea Sands, Sussex
I am selling my holiday home, a Cosalt Baysdale (Ultimate), 29 x 10 ft, 2005 caravan with double glazing and heating. All fully fitted and fully equipped with everything you need to move straight in.
• All bed linen and almost new pillows, curtains, kitchen ware, table ware, crockery, cutlery, kitchen tools, microwave, toaster, Brita kettle, set of saucepans plus frying pan, strainers, colander, etc. etc. Smart TV (Freeview). Even with a rotary washing line outside!
• Double bedroom, with double bed, wardrobe with hanging rails and fitted drawers, dressing table with mirror, bedside tables, full length mirror, fitted electric heater.
• Twin room, two beds one with underbed drawers, wardrobe with hanging rail and fitted drawers, bedside cabinet between the beds, fitted electric heater.
• Bathroom, with shower cubicle, toilet, wash basin, heated towel rail, and large cabinet with mirror doors over the sink.
• Kitchen with single drainer sink, gas stove with 4 burners, separate grill and oven. Fully fitted units and wall cupboards, unmarked work tops,
• Living room, fitted with working gas fire, cupboard and shelf units, seating, round table and 2 stools. Two of the seating units make a pull-out double bed, which we have never used or tried to do.
• 2 gas bottles (both full, when necessary refilled ones can be purchased on site and delivered to your caravan, and the empty one taken away).
The caravan is on site at Winchelsea Sands Caravan Park, near Winchelsea Beach which is just a short walk away.
This is a private sale and is not on the Park’s catalogue.
The caravan park is neat, tidy and well maintained, with a clubhouse and bar, and entertainment at various times through the year.
You can leave the caravan on site, and pay the pitch fees, or move it to another site, or tow it home to use as an extra guest room or emergency accommodation
£7,495 on site fully fitted and equipped, ready to move right in.
Price includes 15% + VAT sales commission to site office who handle the paperwork.
Winchelsea Sands, Sussex
Winchelsea Sands offers everything you’d expect and more from a traditional seaside holiday park. This popular park is in a lovely location on the East Sussex coast and just a stroll away from miles of award-winning beaches.
Owners will be spoilt for choice with things to do. If you enjoy sightseeing, you should take time to make the most of the area. East Sussex has so many great places to visit, and throughout the summer months is host to numerous events and festivals.
Whilst on park you can simply relax, the facilities are great and include an outdoor pool, family bar, restaurant and clubhouse, adventure playground for the grandkids and an amusement arcade.
What makes Winchelsea Sands Holiday Park in Sussex special?
A traditional holiday park located in an historic town
Outdoor heated pool
Family entertainment venue and restaurant
Award-winning beaches nearby
- 2 Bedrooms
- 6 Berth
- 29ft. x 10ft. (LxW)
- 2 Gas Bottles
- Bedroom Electric Heaters
- Double Glazing
- Fridge Freezer
- Full Inventory
- Ideal For Letting
- Gas Fire
- Pitched Tiled Roof
- Sofa Bed In Lounge
- Steps And Handrails